If a student misses more than Religious Education two class, he to make up those lessons (the 3rd, 4th, etc lesson missed).
If a student misses more than four classes, the student and his parent will be contact by Fr. Drees to meet with him.
How to make ups lessons:
For Grades 2nd- 5th
- Click here to find out what lessons/chapter was missed.
- Obtain a copy of chapter(s) quiz(zes) from your teacher, Kathie Stoehr or Fr. Drees
- Check out a textbook from your class.
- Go through the chapter. The audio of the lesson can be downloaded the mp3 google drive links below. (The lesson may be in a few mp3 files.)
- Complete the Quiz and return it to your teacher, Kathie Stoehr or Fr. Drees
For Grades 6th-8th
- Go to here to find out what lesson was missed. (8th grade Oct 30th class make up audio is here with the questions the class went through here.)
- Questions for any lessons from Formed.org can be found here. 2-5 sentence answers for each questions.
- Go to Form.org Search Ydisciple. Click on YDisciple. Find the series and session video.
- Watch the video for the lesson on Form.org (or listen to Grade 6 mp3 if from 6th grade book)
- Complete and return your answers or quiz (get copy of quiz from teacher) to your teacher, Kathie Stoeher or Fr. Drees.